9420 Wilshire Boulevard
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
This interactive MCLE program teaches you:
- How to Write Preamble in a Contract
- How to Write Recitals in a Contract
- How to Write Words of Agreement in a Contract
- How to Write a Definitions Section in a Contract
- How to Write Parties' Rights, Obligations and Discretions in a Contract
- How to Write a Formula in a Contract
- How to Write Indemnification Provisions in a Contract
- How to Write Representations and Warranties Provisions in a Contract
- How to Write General Provisions in a Contract i.e. Assignment Provisions, Delectation Provisions, etc.
- How to Write Clearly in a Contract
- How to ETHICALLY Protect Yourself from Potential or Actual Conflicts of Interest in Drafting a Contract
This MCLE program includes 1.5 hours (.5 hours of legal ethics) and provides participants with substantive materials and hypotheticals."
Speaker: Doron F. Eghbali, Esq., Senior Partner, Law Advocate Group, LLP
Doron has worked for top law firms helping them to negotiate and draft contracts for start-up companies from the early stages of business formation to corporate maintenance, taxation and securities. He has represented entrepreneurs in different industries with different needs and potential. Doron has represented Directors, Producers, Actors, Musicians and others in the entertainment industry. Doron is a prolific writer with publications in various media outlets. He has also lectured on various legal issues including business and real estate law. Doron has interned for Judge Cynthia Dianne Steel in Las Vegas and Senator Ron Wyden in Washington DC. Doron currently Co-Chairs the Real Estate section of Beverly Hills Bar Association and is an Executive Committee Member of Beverly Hills Bar Association Entertainment, Business and International Law Sections.
Wednesday, July 17, 2013
Registration/Dinner: 6:00 p.m.; Program: 6:30 – 8:00 p.m.
BEVERLY HILLS BAR ASSOCIATION
9420 Wilshire Boulevard, Second Floor
Beverly Hills, California 90212
**Parking at 241 North Canon**
$55.00 for BHBA Barrister / Business Law Section Members who pay in advance*
$80.00 for BHBA Members who pay in advance*
$35.00 for BHBA Law Students ($10 more for Non-BHBA Law Students)
$100.00 for Non BHBA Members in advance* ($10.00 more for each at the door)
*MINIMUM 24 HOURS – Refund with 48 hours notice – Raincheck with 24 hours notice
This event is FREE for members of The Order of Distinguished Attorneys
Program Chairs: Doron Eghbali, Esq. and Yan Goldshteyn, Esq.
Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar California in the amount of 1.5 HOURS (.5 hours in Legal Ethics) and the Beverly Hills Bar Association certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State of California governing minimum continuing legal education.