Whether your practice focuses on film, TV, music, licensing or games, position yourself to make the best possible interactive deals for your clients. A world class panel of video game legal and business pros will update you on industry trends – especially virtual reality – as well as deal points. Our panel of top video game and virtual reality dealmakers will be moderated by an auditor and will feature:
* The Beverly Hills Bar Association’s 2015 Entertainment Lawyer of the Year who counsels entertainment companies including regarding WGA, SAG-AFTRA and DGA relations
* A top video game agent from Creative Artists Agency (CAA)
* A pioneering transactional attorney whose experience representing developers dates back to the formative days of the video game industry
* An attorney and video game executive with 20 years of experience who has represented and run developers
Ivy Kagan Bierman, Partner at Loeb & Loeb
Derek Douglas, Agent & Head of Games Division at Creative Artists Agency
Steve Goldstein, President and General Manager of Turtle Rock Studios
Cedar Boschan, Founder at Boschan Corp. (Moderator)
When: Wednesday, August 3, 2016, 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm
Where: Lawry’s the Prime Rib (Directions, Free Underground Parking)
$0 – Members of The Order of Distinguished Attorneys
$45 – BHBA Members who pay in advance*
$245 – Non-BHBA Members who pay in advance*
Interested in Membership? Try it Free, No Commitment, for 30 days
Entertainment Law Section Chairs: Leigh Leshner, Esq. & Alexander Rufus-Isaacs, Esq.
Program Chair: Cedar Boschan
* Advanced registration closes 24 hours prior to event time. Registrations received thereafter include a $25 additional fee. Full refund with 48 hours notice. Raincheck with 24 hours notice.
This activity has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education credit by the State Bar of California in the amount of 1.5 Hours of Participatory Credit (.5 in Legal Ethics) and the Beverly Hills Bar Association certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education.
Copyright © 2016. All Rights Reserved.