The Beverly Hills Bar Foundation
Proceeds from the Vintage Bouquet benefit the Beverly Hills Bar Foundation, an affiliate of the Beverly Hills Bar Association and a 501(c)(3) charitable organization committed to serving the greater Los Angeles community. The mission of the Beverly Hills Bar Foundation is to fund law-related education and community service projects benefiting youth, families, and seniors and to fund scholarships for deserving law school students.
Over the years, the Foundation has enhanced the community by funding a number of nationally recognized and emulated legal literacy and preventive law programs as well as community service projects including, but not limited to:
- Free Wills for Fire Fighters and Emergency Responders
- Free Monthly Legal Clinics
- Free programs for victims of domestic violence
- Free one-day seminars to help individuals understand their legal rights
- Free programs to elementary students about tolerance and diversity
- Free programs to high school students about the law
The Foundation is also proud of its long-standing support and association with Public Counsel, conceived and founded by the Beverly Hills Bar Association more than 30 years ago and now the nation’s largest pro bono law firm. The Foundation, the Association, and Public Counsel share a deep commitment to helping others through volunteer service, a cornerstone of the Foundation’s tradition of excellence.