The Barristers of the Beverly Hills Bar Association cordially invite you to join us for The 28th Annual VINTAGE BOUQUET™ Food and Wine event on Sunday, April 17, 2016 from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hills, California.
Established in 1988, the event has grown in size and prestige featuring hors d’oeuvres by the area’s top chefs and pouring by California’s premium wineries accompanied by live entertainment and a live and silent auction.
Proceeds from the VINTAGE BOUQUET™ benefit the work of the Beverly Hills Bar Association Barristers.
Over the years, the Barristers enhanced the community by funding a number of nationally recognized and emulated legal literacy and preventive law programs as well as community service projects including, but not limited to:
- Monthly Pro Bono Legal Clinics
- Teen Court Juvenile Diversion and Prevention Program
- Feeding the homeless at SAMOSHEL (Santa Monica Shelter)
- Free one-day seminars to help individuals understand their legal rights
- Free programs to elementary students about tolerance and diversity